Book Club Take 3


So I wanted to share my experience with you about “The Glass Castle”. I really enjoyed this book, however if you read it you might be confused with why I enjoyed it. But I feel like my eyes were kind of opened to an interesting way of living. At times I was really frustrated and shocked. But then there is something so interesting about how strong the kids were in this book. I hope you all get a chance to read it. Thanks Nora for suggesting such a good book. I hope you will share other great reads with me.

Now for the next book we are going to tackle at Book Club….Drum roll please……I am so excited to read this book I have heard so many good things about it. “Water for Elephants” by Sara Gruen I am going to start reading this weekend and I am so looking forward to this one. If you have read it you will have to share some insights with me when I am finished.

1 comment:

RR said...

Hi its rachel rosado. I got your blog address from Melissa. Now when are we going to throw Mel a baby shower?? Tell me about this book club thing. I might have to do that.